One-off service fee payment
- You can pay a one-off service fee for many one-off payments through Council's website by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'reference number', for example GW/1234 or TEMPFOOD/1111, located on your invoice and your Visa or MasterCard.
One-off service fees you can currently pay online are:
- Four year old kindergarten enrolment registration fee
- Compost bin fee
- Green waste bin connection fee
- Planning photocopies fee
- Temporary or mobile food premises fee
- Animal registration adjustments
- Freedom of Information fee
- Parklet fee
Pay by post
Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice or order form and mail it with your cheque or money order to Moreland City Council, Locked Bag 10, Moreland 3058, before the due date.
Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the invoice or order form for your records.
Pay in person
Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre. You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.