Licence or permit payment
- You can pay a licence or permit fee for many food business, health premise and local law permits and licences through Council's website by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'Application number' located on your invoice or renewal notice and your Visa or MasterCard.
Fees you can currently pay as a licence or permit payment are:
- Food business renewal fees (excluding temporary or mobile food premises fees and new food business fees)
- Health premise renewal fees including health business, accommodation establishment and caravan park (excluding new health related business fees)
- Local laws fees including footway permit and advertising signs
- Residential parking permit renewals and business parking permit renewals
Pay by phone
Pay licence or permit fees with a Visa or MasterCard over the phone 24 hours using Council's secure automated system.
- Phone 9240 1111 and press 1 to make a payment. Then press 7 to pay 'licencing tax invoices' and follow the voice prompts.
- You will need to provide the ‘Application number' located on your invoice or renewal notice and your Visa or MasterCard details.
Pay by post
Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice or renewal notice and mail it with your cheque or money order to Moreland City Council, Locked Bag 10, Moreland 3058, before the due date.
Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the invoice or notice for your records.
Pay in person
Bring your invoice or notice to a Council Customer Service Centre. You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.