Building, planning, road or asset permit fee payment
Fees you can pay as an application fee payment
- Asset protection permit
- Building permit
- Development contributions plan levy
- Drainage connection permit
- Food business pre registration or new registration fee
- Health related business pre registration or new registration fee
- Planning scheme amendment
- Planning advertising
- Planning enforcement infringements
- Report and consent
- Road closure permit
- Subdivision advertising fee
- Vehicle crossover permit
- Pay an application fee for many building, planning, road or asset permit applications through the Council website by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'Invoice reference number' located on your invoice.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services to access My Accounts. As a registered user, you can keep track of requests and applications on any device and don't need to re-enter your personal information.
Other ways to pay
Pay by post
- Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice and mail it with your cheque or money order to Moreland City Council, Locked Bag 10, Moreland, Victoria 3058, before the due date.
- Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the notice for your records.
Pay in person
- Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre.
- You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.