Lodge a Registered Building Surveyor notification or permit online
What you can lodge online
Registered Building Surveyors can lodge online to Council:
- Section 80 building notification
- Section 30 building permit and plans, including staged building permits, and
- Certificate of Final Inspection and/or Occupancy Permit.
Please note amendments, variations, and extensions of time for building permits cannot be lodged online.
How to lodge online
If you are a registered user, sign in to Online Services. As a registered user, you won't need to enter your personal or company information each time.
- Lodge a section 80 building notification
- Lodge a section 30 building permit and plans. As part of the application process, the fee is paid online by Visa or MasterCard.
- Lodge a Certificate of Final Inspection and/or Occupancy Permit.
If you require assistance, please contact the City Development Branch at Council on 9240 1111.