Council has halls, meeting rooms, exhibition and outdoor spaces for hire. Each venue page has location, features and booking information.
- Coburg Court House, Coburg
- Fleming Park Hall, Brunswick East (no disability access)
- Gowanbrae Community Centre, Gowanbrae
- Harry Atkinson Art and Craft Centre, Coburg Lake
- Newlands Senior Citizens Centre, Coburg
- Pascoe Vale Neighbourhood Facility, Pascoe Vale
- Campbell Turnbull Library Meeting Room, Brunswick West
- Coburg Library Meeting Room, Coburg
- Brunswick Meeting Rooms, Brunswick (phone or email bookings only)
- Coburg Concert Hall, Coburg (phone or email bookings only)
- Coburg North Meeting Room, Coburg North
- Coburg Town Hall Art Space, Coburg
- Glenroy College Performing Arts Centre, Glenroy (phone or email enquiries only)
- Counihan Gallery In Brunswick, Brunswick (phone or email enquiries only)
- Mechanics Institute Performing Arts Centre, Brunswick (phone or email enquiries only)
- Community halls are owned by Council and managed by community committees of management. They are available for hire directly with the hall managers.
Community-owned halls and venues
The Council Online Community Directory lists community-owned halls and meeting rooms for hire in Moreland, including contact information, cost and conditions of hire where available. Information is listed under the 'Facilities' heading in the directory listing.
These halls and meeting rooms are run by churches and faith groups, Scouts and other community organisations. You can contact the venue directly for further details or to make a booking.
Venue booking forms
When you make a venue booking you need to complete a venue booking form.
Pay invoice for venue hire
You can pay your venue hire tax invoice from Council online, by phone, by post or in person.