Budget and strategic resource plan
The Annual Budget 2017-18 was adopted by Council at its meeting on Monday 24 July 2017.
- Adopted 2017-18 Annual Budget (PDF 3Mb)
- Council Rating Strategy 2017-18 (PDF 592Kb)
- Council Fees and Charges 2017-18 (PDF 410Kb)
Hardcopies of the budget are also available for viewing at a Customer Service Centre from Monday 31 July 2017.
- Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Brunswick Customer Service Centre, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick, and
- Glenroy Customer Service Centre, 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy.
Open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am - 5 pm.
Strategic Resource Plan
The Strategic Resource Plan is a plan of resources, both financial and non financial, required to achieve the strategic objectives adopted in the Council Plan.
There are documents on this page in PDF-only format. If you have trouble opening or viewing a PDF document, contact Council and we will arrange to provide the information in a format that suits your needs. See Council's accessibility page for further details.