Emergency numbers

State Emergency Service (SES)

Phone 132 500 for State Emergency Service (SES) assistance with events like storm, flooding or earthquake.

Council after hours emergency

Phone 9240 1111 Council after hours emergency if the issue is urgent, such as blocked street drains, fallen trees or dog attack.

Police, fire and ambulance

Phone 000 for urgent police, fire and ambulance attendance.

Traffic emergencies

Phone 000 for a traffic emergency, such as a vehicle or train crossing collision, or if a person is injured or trapped as a result of a vehicle accident.

Gas leaks

Phone 132 771 Energy Safe Victoria if there is an emergency gas leak.